7 Surprising Health Benefits of Gratitude
By Jamie Ducharme, TIME
We hope all of you had a fun and relaxing Thanksgiving! Today’s Health Corner article highlights some of the important reasons why practicing gratitude is healthy for you any time of year! Click on the image below for the full article or scroll down for a list of health benefits.
Practicing gratitude has been shown have both mental and physical benefits. Here are seven surprising benefits of practicing gratitude:
- Gratitude can make you more patient and a more sensible decision maker.
- Gratitude might improve your relationship.
- Gratitude improves self care.
- Gratitude can help you sleep.
- Gatitude may prevent you from overeating and replenish willpower.
- Gratitude can help ease depression.
- Gratitude gives you happiness that lasts.